“A Delicious Brazilian BBQ Chicken”

28 BBQ Churrasqueria
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Bound Brook
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I like the Brazilian BBQ chicken. It's a tasty change from American BBQ. They offer a choice of either rice or beans with the meal.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I love their rice, pork ribs and the salad..Omg, I can't ask for anything else and the price it's reasonable.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I pass this place all the time and we were out one Sunday and thought lets give it a try, as we didn't want to go to far from the house. The food is authenticate Spanish meal, friendly atmosphere, and the people who work there are wonderful! I have been there 3 times in 2 weeks!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

small family place . they give you a real good meal at moderate prices . Not fancy but very friendly.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

No, I would not drive 50 miles for any food, and certainly not for this place. But if you are closer and passing by, like we did, it is definitely worthwhile. It was a 13 miles (one way) detour from I-95 when we came from further south, and was a satisfying and reasonable lunch, with leftover for dinner the next day. We had the short beef ribs and the bitoque (steak and eggs) and the meat portions were ample, the ribs very good, the service very good, and the prices quite reasonable, as said. The steak, however, did not have any flavor - none, none at all, nada, nix. Big thumbs down on that one. Otherwise, we'd pass by again, but only for the short ribs. For more info on this place see also the NJ NYT of Oct 25, 2015. 'Nuff said.