“Bagels to Virginia”

Bagel International
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Bradley Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent bagels and sandwiches. Just took a dozen down to Virginia when visiting my son & daughter in law. I left early in the morning to drive down and they asked me to please bring them bagels from this shop.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I enjoy shopping at local Mom and Pop types of specialty shops. Bagel International is one of them. They don't make a large variety of baked goods ... mainly bagels. But, they make them to perfection ... crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. I grew up in New York City and have tried my fair share of bagels. For me, the bagels at Bagel International are as good as they get. They make a large variety of doughs / toppings. My particular favorite is the Russian bagel with a sesame seed topping. For your convenience, they sell a variety of cold cuts, spreads, diary items and coffees. But, the main reason to go is for the bagels.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

For the area they have one of the better bagels around. To date bagel hut in Mataram/ Aberdeen has the best bagels I have ever had !

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Plain and simple solid bagels. Crusty on the outside with just enough of that bagel doughy side for the perfect bagel.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Simply the best bagels we have ever had. Come down frequently and it is a daily need to head there for our morning eats. The veggie cream cheese is also the best we have had! Hope to be back soon!

Date of visit: July 2017