“Outstanding Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Excellent food, great service, reasonable prices. Portions are good sized, menu is large but not excessive. Great bar also, but it it does not detract from the restaurant. The owners are very friendly and helpful. If you want some different preparation for your entree, they'll do it with a smile.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Celebrated a birthday here and it was an awesome place! Food was amazing and my guests could not have been more pleased with the evening! Highly recommend for dinner or party time

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The tall food runner was horrible i heard him and the cooks talking rudely and even saw him pick his nose ummm gross i wont be returning there anytime soon. They should really do something about that...

1  Thank Kathryn C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Dined with our best friends. Our server was great, attentive and helpful. Wife had the clams and they were good but not all were from the shell some were chopped. I had pasta Bolongese with meat balls, excellent. The other 2 dishes were seafood both enjoyed them and we all shared the artichoke appetizer. The hostess Sandy had everything under control. As well left there was a line to get in and Sandy was moving them fast.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I frequent Rella's often. The place is clean, and usually draws a good crowd with good entertainment. However, the food has been on the decline recently, especially if there is a large crowd. Last night, I ordered Penne Pasta and chicken. I received my salad ten minutes after my meal, and my meal had that crisp microwave taste to it. There is no way this was fresh, it was dry and extremely bland. I used salt and red peppers to try to spice it up, but I still couldn't finish it. The same can be said for most of the meals here. Over the years it just seems like they are more focused on the bar crowd, and the food suffers. Even last night, the yankees are playing the red sox. Rella's has 16 TVs that I counted, and it was showing golf lessons from the golf channel on 8 of them, and Nascar reruns were on 6 other tvs. We had to ask several times for a yankee game before they bothered to put it on, in the bottom of the 2nd. Its a great place to hang out, but my suggestion, order a pizza. This way you know its not microwaved, and its pretty good pizza. If there is a large crowd, stay away from anything that may take time to prepare, it will be microwaved for sure.

Been to Rella's? Share your experiences!