“Great pizza”

Add it.
Jimmy's Cucina
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Brielle
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My brother lives in Sea Girt and will drive by other places to get pizza here. Now I know why. Great pizza and great service to match.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and other items. Especially ceasar salad. Always very friendly whether you eat in or take out.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Jimmy's make the best sandwiches in the neighborhood!
Their homemade pizza is great too! Don't drive by- drive in and taste the best sandwiches and pizza around!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The pizza is very good, a good balance of delicious sauce and cheese. The staff is friendly and service is pleasant and quick.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Good food ruined by horrible service. After ordering a sub for lunch I quickly noticed that the sandwich maker (subs are made at the front counter) was no where to be found. Not one of the other 5 or 6 people behind the counter noticed that I was waiting for something. After almost 10 minutes I asked the clerk who took my order and her response was "soon". Then she went into the back of the store and found the sub maker who was filling up his condiment bottles, which is what the clerk told me. I then told her he could do that when there are no customers waiting. She didn't actually grasp that concept. The sandwich was made and is supposed to come with a small side of macaroni Salad. He placed the fork for the salad in my bag then realized he had no salads in the Front refrigerator. He then went to the back to get the salad, when he found none, returned to the front counter, took the fork out of my bag and handed me the sandwich without explainaton, apology or an offer of an alternate to the salad.

I had left a tip when I ordered. I should have taken the tip back.