“Super Seafood by the Sea”
Review of Pirates Den

Pirates Den
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Brigantine
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2016

A very quaint restaurant located about 50 yards from the ocean at the far north end of Brigantine! The menu options are diverse and excellent with seafood, pasta, chicken and many other dishes available. We ate here early evening and had fried flounder, stuffed shells and Greek Shrimp.The food arrived quickly and was delicious. The wait staff was friendly, organized and helpful. If you want a moderately priced dinner with great taste in a very unique beachfront restaurant, we highly recommend The Pirates Den!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Sally our waitress was super nice and quick. The restaurant is nicely decorated and clean, and so are the restrooms. We ate on the patio and were served quickly. The food was okay- nothing phenomenal but not bad at all. Nice variety on the menu. I had the Taj Mahal quesadilla and the crab wasn't seasoned at all so it wasn't that great, but it was okay. Great place for kids- nice variety on the kids menu.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Very good food,extremely nice well mannered staff. Recommend the Greek shrimp and Veal and Crab both delicious. Reasonably priced. BYOB

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My husband and I stopped in for a quick sandwich. That is until we looked at the menu and the Specials. He had a rack of lamb that he said was outstanding and I had the clams in white. I have to say it was one of the best I have eaten. Friendly waitress and atmosphere. We both really enjoyed the whole experience. In fact, my husband was disappointed we could not go back the following week. Looking forward to breakfast on Sunday.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was ok. My bacon was limp and under cooked. Other than that everything else was fine. The atmosphere is less cluttered now which is nice. They charge for your refill cup of coffee and tea.