“great place for seafood”

Hoopers Seafood Cafe
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Brigantine
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Hooper's is a casual 48 seat seafood restaurant attached to our fresh fish market. Friendly smiling faces, great seafood and a quaint nautically themed café await you when you chose to dine with us. A BYOB, we are open seasonally from March through September.
Reviewed 16 July 2016

First visit. The place is really small but cute. The menu is full of lots of seafood options.
I had Alaskan king crab and it was good and fairly priced. The baked cauliflower side was delicious. You feel really welcome at this place. The staff is so friendly and the service is terrific.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This restaurant is amazing. Every time I visit Brigantine, I make it a priority to eat at this family owned and operated restaurant. The high quality ingredients are paired with exceptional preparation and make for a delicious meal each and every time. The attention to detail and quality is exceptional. On one of my recent visits, I ordered the steamed whole lobster and when it was brought to my table, the server (Todd - who happens to have the most welcoming demeanor, best dining suggestions and a great smile) informed me that the chef was not happy with the way the dish was executed. The chef was making me another steamed lobster but didn't want the first one to go to waste. Basically, I received two lobsters for the price of one and both were absolutely delicious; yes, I finished them both! This is by far my favorite restaurant in Brigantine and in the state of New Jersey. I am always greeted with a big smile and a joyful welcome by the hostess (Michelle) and I truly feel like family whenever visiting this establishment. If you haven't dined at Hooper's before, you are missing out. Hurry though, this restaurant is seasonal and shuts it's doors once summer ends.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Hoopers is a top notch restaurant. Our server Maria was outstanding and the food was really fresh and great tasting. We had a terrific experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

The lobster bisque was excellent. We also went there for dinner and they have a great early bird special, with 3 courses and you get a lot of food. Big selection of many seafood items cooked many different ways. It is a bring your own bottle restaurant, (they do not serve alcohol) and are very accommodating.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

My fam was coming to join me in Brigantine for the weekend so I stopped in Hoopers for crab cakes to take home and bake. They were absolutely delicious and the seafood guy was great! Wish it weren't so far away from home!