“Best Beach Bar in South Jersey”

Laguna Grill And Rum Bar
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Brigantine
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Beachfront Restaurant Oceanfront Weddings Live Music Jersey Keys Beach Bar FREE Valet Palm Trees Rum Runners
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Right on the Beach serving up tasty sandwiches, seafood dinners and cold beers. Service was good, wait staff friendly and drinks cold.

1  Thank thebigdoggsez

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I am giving this 5 stars as a beach bar only. As a restaurant, it would warrant 3 stars. Know what you are going for. If you want to go to a beach bar for drinks, to dance on the beach and listen to live music outside with an ocean breeze and under palm trees, this is the place. There are few places like it in NJ. It is a fun whether you are coming off of the beach for late afternoon cocktails or later in the evening. On weekends they have bands in the afternoon and at night. The word is out about this place as it keeps getting busier year after year. If you want to eat and stay to enjoy the music, keep it simple and get pizza or something else easy. If you are looking to go out for a good meal, there are better options. Many times I have gone here for a drink with friends and family with plans to go somewhere else for dinner but find ourselves having too much fun to leave. The pizza will not be the best you ever had but it will not be the worst either. It works in a pinch. Go and enjoy as a fun beach bar.

1  Thank Billyray312
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We originally planned to go to New York city for the Maxi Priest concert at bb kings club then I got an email a concert was added at Laguna grill and we immediately changed our plans. So glad we did. I've been a huge fan of Maxi Priest for years and I was so excited to see him concert for the 1st time and to visit Laguna for the 1st time.

This was an awesome place for a reggae party on the beach.

My husband and I along with another couple/our friends who drove up from Harrisburg had the pleasure of visiting Laguna for the Maxi Priest concert.

It was a non stop party for 3 hours with the band Sensamotion opening for Maxi and then Maxi Priest and his band taking the stage all turned into a fun filled night.

I previously read some not so good reviews about the food but I must say I enjoyed my Mahi tacos and fries. My pina colada was not bad either. The staff at the bar were Great!

The entire atmosphere was nice. From the beach to the stage with the ocean in the background, colorful Adirondack chairs, outdoor dining and bar as well as indoor dining and bar, great weather, all made for a festive evening.

Everyone was just having a good time.

2 thumbs up to the owner for a great venue. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Live music, great food and excellent frozen drinks! There is nothing like hanging on the beach listening to music and having a drink by the ocean.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Loved it here! The food and drinks were delicious! Fun atmosphere right on the beach with corn hole games and chairs to relax in the sand. Good place for adults and kids. Indoor and outdoor dining.

1  Thank sembrey