“Great Pizza”

Vincenzo's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Budd Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely my favorite pizza in the area. Excellent main entrees as well and really nice people. They also deliver and have a special every Tuesday.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Excellent pizza, great and fast service! We called ordered, and was ready in 20 minutes, hot and fresh

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I love Vincenzo's the food is always good, and it is cheap. The rigatoni pizza is fantastic. We often order the dinners as well. You can't go wrong with ordering from Vincenzo's. Wish they had a grandma style pizza, but besides that everything is wonderful.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've passed this place for over a dozen years never going in. It's tucked away in a dingy little strip mall off Route 46, that if you didn't know it was there, like me, you'd just drive by. I kept hearing about Vincenzo's great pizza, great takeout and never knew this was the place they were talking about.

First of all, best pizza in Budd Lake, maybe Morris County. Portions? Order baked ziti and you'll walk out with a tightly wrapped pan that must weigh several pounds, and I don't like to say this, because once they read it, they may raise the prices. But they're the lowest price around. In an area where finding good, or even edible food is a problem, this little hideaway is a gem. I'd give it five stars except the interior is kinda bland. No reflection on the food or the service.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Well folks, Vinny retired. And it shows already.

Ordered 2 large pies at 430 on a Friday to pick up

Arrived 20 minutes later

They had made only one

Simply said " I only made one"

No sorry , just that

20 more minutes of waiting.

Now 2 pies were ready.

No sorry and not even a thank you as I left.

After 20 years , NO THANK YOU!!!

I hope Vinny enjoys his retirement

Not sure who the folks were that took over, but you should have learned from him before he left.

Forgot half my order but remembered all the lottery tickets now littering the place behind the counter.

With this type of service you will need a winning lottery ticket to stay in business

I will NEVER go back