US$148
US$101
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Econo Lodge(Carlstadt)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$229
Homewood
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$227
US$199
Priceline
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights(Hasbrouck Heights)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$120
HolidayInn.com
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
US$104
  • Breakfast included
US$149
All reviewsport authoritygreat hotelbus stopinto nycfree breakfastpancake makernew jerseyattending an eventtypical hiehotel is cleanmin drivethe breakfast areastayed nightsrush hourhotel guestsvisit manhattanbooked this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We have another date booked in the summer so we will try one more time, but by far the noisiest hotel we have ever stayed in (and we travel often). We were getting settled in around 11 pm when a bus load of teens from Canada were making all kinds of noise. Plus every door on the floor seemed to squeak incredibly loudly. Also we could hear whenever people upstairs walked around. Truck traffic was very loud directly outside too. Breakfast is definitely below even Hampton Inn as well. On plus side the room was immaculate and wifi is good. As I stated earlier we have another occasion to be in the area in a few months so I will report back candidly at that time. Hopefully this was just an anomaly but you could tell the walls are paper thin and all hallway noise is very loud.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that occur during your stay with us.
It is our goal to consistently provide great customer service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guest, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be provided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place. As soon as we arrived, it looked really promising. This is an updated, modern property that is impressive on first glance. However, after check-in, things went downhill.

First, we were given a king jacuzzi room for a family of four. That room sleeps two. When we went back downstairs will ALL of our luggage and two young kids, the desk clerk acted surprised that we might need a room that sleeps more people.

After we went back upstairs, we found that our new room (a king with a pullout sofa) had so much additional furniture that we had to rearrange the room and stack furniture just to open the sofa bed. Then we discovered we had a phone that did not work, a door that would not lock, and pillows that should have been replaced LONG ago. The filling was broken and separated. No way anyone could get a peaceful night of sleep on those things.

I went downstairs to inform them of these issues and waited over 10 minutes while people in front of me were checked in. No big deal. It became a big deal when a group of about 50 teenagers entered the door, and several of them jumped ahead of the line and went right to the desk to ask for additional items for their rooms. Here's the kicker...the desk staff served them even though it was obvious there was a line of people who had been waiting! I was patient until that moment.

Then the next morning, we had the pleasure of "enjoying" breakfast with the same group of rude teenagers. Again, wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the fact that the breakfast area is entirely too small with too few tables for a property this size.

We are IHG Spire Elite members, but it's unlikely we'll ever return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Casey S
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Reviewed 4 April 2017

If you're driving to NYC, parking at Secaucus Junction rail stop to Penn Station, and looking for a place to spend the night, this is it. Very clean and quiet. Access from road is bit tricky; follow your GPS! Also near the upscale Charles P Rogers Bed warehouse outlet on Rt 17 in East Rutherford.

Room Tip: front facing rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Flore D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to write such a nice review. We are happy to hear that we were at your satisfaction during your recent stay with us. I am delighted our staff made it comfortable and enjoyable for you. We strive to provide our guests with best attentive services at a value conscious price. And I am glad that we are successful in our efforts to make you most happy. We expect your future stay at our property will be your wonderful recall.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Typical HIE - clean updated and close to NYC. Service fine. Access difficult. If you want a cheap place close to NYC, you won't go wrong here. Bed is comfortable as is typical with HIE I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Flore D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your recent stay in Carlstadt NJ. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at the hotel.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

My grandfather and I stayed here for one night last night 18FEB17 and last year for Edelweiss Strauss Ball at the Fiesta down the street. This is the perfect hotel for any event at the Fiesta. The hotel was PACKED as it also has an event area and comedy club inside. They had a sweet sixteen and every spot was taken. The good news is I am very sensitive to noise and I did not hear a sound while sleeping. They do an excellent job at keeping the hotel safe and quiet. The room was CLEAN and the bathroom was modern. Two important things to me are CLEAN and QUIET and this hotel had both. There is a nice breakfast restaurant that had a buffet. I thought that it was expensive (40 including tip for my grandfather and myself) because the buffet was just your normal free breakfast at many other hotels. I also think the hotel should reserve spots in the parking lot for hotel guests only. Luckily my grandfather has the handicap placard and we got a space but the very last one that I could see.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family