“Nice Diner”

Meadowlands Diner
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Carlstadt
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I ate here this afternoon with my wife and a friend. The staff was friendly and attentive. I ordered a BLT that was really good, however fries were not included with it. I'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The food was not great, neither was the service. Our waitress kept taking forever to come to our table, even though the place was practically empty. The food was "eh" honestly the burger was okay, the fries were disgusting, tasted like they were old and about to go bad before they were cooked. They didn't have any of the desserts we originally wanted, so we ended up with cherry and cheese strudel. It was cold, and tasted weird. The only thing that I liked was before we left one of the other waitresses complimented my bag and had a conversation with us for a couple of minutes, I wished she would have been our waitress...

Reviewed 4 April 2017

What's to say? It's a NJ diner! Lots of happy patrons of all ages. Food is good, ditto for service, portions are generous but not overwhelming.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We have been going for years. Food is good as well as service and the place is always clean. My favorite dish is the Liver Athena and my husband loves the Turkey Club and disco fries.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Meadowlands is a typical Greek owned 24 hour diner on a major highway. Located in the Meadowlands area of Northern NJ close by Giants Stadium & Meadowlands Racetrack. Very good fresh food with an emphasis on chicken & seafood. Especially good is the Shrimp salad wrap which is huge.