US$119
US$104
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$108
US$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$95
US$119
US$109
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
US$82
Inn of the Dove(Cherry Hill)
US$99
US$96
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
US$92
US$55
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
US$55
  • Spa
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againfridge and microwavethe breakfast areatwo queen bedsyogurtcherry hill mallfree breakfastflat screen tvnice stayphiladelphiawawairondryerflush
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Had a hotel reservation elsewhere but when I arrived, the hotel was out of my way and too far from my destination. Canceled this hotel and made reservations at the Days Inn. Within one hour, arrived, and had the very last room reservation. Room was great, clean, and worth it!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015

The place is set up like a motel with doors from the outside and 2 floors. My family's problem was that when we came back from dinner there was obvious partying going on directly above our room on the 2nd floor. There was bass seeping through our ceiling past 10pm so I decided to call the front desk to see if there were any opther rooms available. She explained to me that they were fully booked and there was nothing she could do. When I went to check out the next morning and explained how our evening was, I received a blank stare and a "sorry"....nothing else. Never going back and neither should anyone else.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank A1247CDsteveng
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Don't let the outside, that needs painting, scare you off! My room was great! The staff was great! The free breakfast was wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here during the annual Monster Mania Convention they hold every year in Cherry Hill. It was very close to where the convention was being held. Clean rooms and good staff. Will be staying here every time we visit Cherry Hill for the convention!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple