“Excellent food, fast service, large portions”
Review of Clark BBQ

Clark BBQ
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Clark
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Large dishes at not large prices. Even the half orders are more then one can eat and I like big portions. Ribs are the best to me. No bad meals ever and the people that go there are always happy from what they say.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Very casual dining. Can't make a reservation so therefore you might have to wait. It's definitely worth waiting for/ you get your food quickly and you get plenty of it and it's all very good & at a reasonable price. Their sangria cannot be beat.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

With all the good reviews I figured I would give it a try and was disappointed. The place looks bigger on the outside then it really is. Not too many tables available.
I stopped in and had the chicken cutlets to go with rice and fries.
The chicken was dried out, maybe over cooked. Don't know if it was the quality of chicken, how it was prepared or simply over cooked. It was horrible and ended up throwing most of the pieces out. Maybe a rarity but I will not be back.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The food was phenomenal and the staff was extremely nice everything was prepared the way we ordered and the sangria was great

Reviewed 26 August 2016

My husband and his family are Portuguese and prefer to only dine in Portuguese restaurants. This place was really small on the inside so we sat outside but it was great. The food was wonderful and large portions to share and have leftovers. My kids even enjoyed the appetizers with sausage. The red sangria was wonderful too. Totally recommend!

Been to Clark BBQ? Share your experiences!