“Very Good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
It's Greek To Me
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very good for basic Greek food. I go to the one in Ft Lee where you can sit outside. Try the Horatiki Salad which is quite good.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Having grown up in a primarily Greek neighbor (Astoria NY), I'm confident to say I know a good Souvlaki when I eat one. This spot looks like it was picked up and dropped in Cliffside Park NJ from Astoria. Their Souvlaki whether it's pork , lamb chicken or anyone other flavor you choose, you can not go wrong. it's Greek To Me offers a full menu of fine Greek food in a casual, cozy family friendly environment. Once you come you, I'm sure you'll enjoy and will look forward to returning. OPA!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food is delicious. Always fresh. The service is excellent. We have eaten here and also had it delivered. It's worth to try it out.

1  Thank Ellie L
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

This cozy little restaurant offers fresh quality meals with a great service. The servers and the owner seems to be present and they are always prompt and attentive. My favorite Greek restaurant and I believe this location is the original Greek To Me location which to me seems to matter more than the others! I am a regular.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent Greek salad! The portions are huge and the owners are very friendly and welcoming. The prices are a bit steep, so my visits are limited but I do enjoy this place!