“Nice place for a change of pace!”
Review of The Shannon Rose

The Shannon Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Shannon Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 195 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Shannon Rose Irish Pub combines Irish roots with a commitment to our community. The interior of the pub is entirely composed of furniture and decorations shipped directly from Ireland, but our chef-driven, scratch-made menu incorporates seasonal & local ingredients from our community partners. We are dedicated to providing Irish hospitality, and are always eager to provide our guests with a warm meal and a perfectly poured pint. Slàinte!
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Found this place when visiting my daughter...fantastic corned beef sliders and vegetarian sloppy joe sliders!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Nice decor. Perfect for family function. Ample parking. Good cocktails. Full bar menu

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I enjoyed my recent lunch at Shannon Rose. I was very impressed by the service. They are very accommodating, friendly, and professional servers. Very nice menu choice. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This bar is very cute
Has outdoor patio and inside it's set up like an old Irish pub
Price is alittle higher than average and they sometimes have bands on certain nights
It has turned more into a college scene rescently but it's still a nice place to go on a date
Parking is horrible though and some of the bouncers are a bit rude so just beware.
It's hard getting a drink too since the bar tenders are few for the number of people that attend.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've been here maybe 4 times, and just read that the decor is shipped directly from Ireland, but the scratch-made menu incorporates seasonal & local ingredients. Which totally makes sense based on my experiences. The portions aren't huge (at least I didn't think the burger that I ordered was) but I'm all about quality over quantity. Most recently I ordered their basic burger (the Shannon Rose Burger), which typically comes on an English muffin, and I added Irish cheddar and substituted the regular fries with sweet potato fries. Definitely had a from-scratch taste. I always love a great burger (and this place has it) but what really made my stomach happy was the chocolate chip cookie sundae. Sure, it was "just" two delicious, fresh-baked, warm chocolate chip cookies placed on top a few scoops of quality vanilla ice cream and tasty chocolate syrup (I ordered it without the Bailey’s whipped cream). But oh how heavenly such simple, fresh ingredients can be when combined in this way! Also, I think other restaurants may charge close to the price of the dessert just for ice cream alone. The servers I've had have always been professional and friendly. I can't wait to find another reason to go back - and have the chocolate chip cookie sundae again.

Been to The Shannon Rose? Share your experiences!