“Fantastic pizza and nice location!!”
Review of Log Cabin Inn

Log Cabin Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stopped there on way to Poconos last weekend on a Saturday afternoon with my wife. I have driven by before and saw a lot of motorcycles, and thought it was just a biker place. But finally stopped in after hearing it is just a casual favorite stop along the Delaware for all travelers. The bar was cozy and cool, but we decided to sit outside on the back patio under umbrellas, after all it was a beautiful summer day. We ordered a small antipasto salad which was enough for 3 people. It was tasty and perfect. We had to try a huge slice of pizza. My wife got a plain cheese and I got a slice with sausage and mushroom. The toppings were plentiful and delicious. Just the salad and 1 slice of pizza filled me up. It was a great experience. The next time I want to try one of their famous 1 pound hamburgers, though not sure I could eat it all. I wished some one next to me had one so I could see what it looked like. Check out my pictures. I definitely recommend trying this place.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Met the new owner, John, about 3 weeks ago and he seems genuinely interesting in preserving the past owner's establishment. He laughs when I mention that some people think the pizza sauce will not be the same and wonders who started that rumor. Rest of menu is great and he plans on opening on Thurs as well as Fri to Sun. Great relaxed atmosphere in an old log house.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best burgers around! Portions are huge and everything is delicious. We even ordered a pizza to go and that was huge. Tucked away along the hillside with the Delaware River across the street, this place is a definite stop during anyone's travels. A+++

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The Log Cabin is a great place or casual dining inside by the fireplace or outside on the deck across from the Delaware River. The pizza here is amaaaaazing! So good, every time! The steamers and other appetizers I've had were always good, too. Only open Fri-Sun. Live music on the bar side some nights.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The huge pizza is absolutely the best! From the crust to the homemade sauce with just that subtle hint of pepper flakes. Linda is a wonderful hostess - so kind and sweet to talk to while I am waiting for my pizza. Patio is open now. River view of the Delaware.