“You must try the PUMPKIN homemade ice cream -- it is soooo good!”
Review of Dairy Quick

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Quick
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Dunellen
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I have been going to this little ice cream place for several years now and I am so glad I found it. While it's not fancy, not tons of flavors, they have been making their own hard ice cream for years. Their chocolate shake is the BEST EVER and I like the chocolate flying saucers (sandwiches)you can bring home. But the absolutely best thing I like is the excellent PUMPKIN Ice cream that they make in Sept and Oct! I have never tasted anything like it - pumpkin-y, creamy, fresh, delicious! I get mine without toppings because I like the flavor so much and don't want to spoil it.
This place closes for the season usually in late Oct and he only makes so much pumpkin, so check it out now!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

It's dated but the ice cream is home made and really good!It's our go -to place for ice cream and sundaes

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Dairy Quick has a large menu of homemade hard ice cream but also sofrt serve vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry and banana twist. When the line is long, it's worth the wait. They also make great milkshakes. Black and white milkshake is our family favorite - vanilla/chocolate twist with chocolate syrup.

1  Thank Erin R