“Lazer tag and go karts for days”
Review of The Funplex

The Funplex
More attraction details
Owner description: The Funplex is an indoor family amusement center, open year round, featuring over 100,000 square feet of fun. What's unique about The Funplex are attractions like Foam Frenzy, MagiQuest, and Go-Karting. Some of our other attractions include Adventure Lazer Tag, Free Fall, Bumper Cars, 4D Theater and a state-of-the-art Arcade!! We also have a full service Cafe.
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Never thought we could keep a group of teenagers so entertained for so long. The staff was great. Def recommend it

There are newer reviews for The Funplex

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I went with my friend and our two boys-ages 10 and 12. It was a Sunday and I guess since the weather was finally decent I was not expecting such a crowd. First off, it's a pain to get to. Jughandle then two more lefts and finally you can turn right into the building. If you miss the turn, good luck. We walked in and started to just "check things out" since our boys have special needs I knew they would not go on every ride, play as many games, etc. We ended up purchasing two rides on the bumper cars (4.00 each) and the foam frenzy wristbands for both the kids and adults. It came to $16.00 which all in all was not bad...the line to go on the bumper cars was not bad and the foam frenzy was not too busy inside either. Honestly, it needs a good cleaning but if you are looking for a place without germs this isn't for you. I was happy at least they had sanitizer outside of it. You will need it after. Lunch area definitely does not have adequate seating for the amount of the crowd they get. They have a sign that says 30 minute max but who is monitoring that? Also, if you have one family member sitting there waiting for their group it's a little weird for a stranger with kids who needs to sit and eat to say "Hi can we share the table?" Just not enough space. Now the food part is interesting--it is pricey--think "Disney" $9.00 for chicken tenders--yeah it's true. We bought the two slices and drink for $6.00-not bad cause at least they make the pizza in a brick oven and it was surprisingly good- but when I go to get a "refill" mind you I just paid $6.00 and my $16.00 to get in has now gone up to close to $30.00 to reload my card for my son to play and the girl says "no refills". So I had to buy another drink. I am sorry, but this place literally nickel and dimes you. This is East Hanover...not Orlando Florida. I know businesses need to profit but what they charge for access to all the facility has they can at the very least offer a free refill on a drink. Overall, my son had fun so it is what it is on spending but lastly....some of the crowd was a bit sketchy. While I was at the front when we first came in, this "ethnic" I will call her...lady said under her breath after I walked past her" Why the heck is she staring at me". First off, I wasn't staring--secondly if people did stare it's because she had at least 8 kids with her and they were a bit rowdy and foul mouthed in line. It never ceases to amaze me that people even in a children's environment will look for a fight. Not to worry...they have ONE East Hanover cop in the building. Anyway, it's not a terrible place but I don't think we will return anytime soon. I can think of better ways to blow money.

1  Thank ab1324
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This place was great for the kids they loved it. Can be a little crazy at times with all the kids but if you hit that place at the right time it's awesome.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Visited early enough before the crowd. Participated in the indoor arcade facility. Friendly staff. Tried the laser tag game the bumper cars also 3D interactive game all suitable and fun for kids and adults.
Got the all access $25 pass/band but that does not include the other games you play for prizes. Those you had to pay cash or token. So end up paying additional for tokens to use the arcade rides and prize games. Better to just buy tokens!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

On a rainy day...or in area visiting....this is a great spot. Unlimited time allowed at magic quest, and unlimited rides at go cart track keep my family coming back....initially, everything else included in admission is great for first timers. Laser tag, 4d ride, games and rides...water park is decent, but still give the place a shot..fun is to be had

1  Thank Michael A