“Don't waste your money”
Review of The Funplex

The Funplex
More attraction details
Owner description: The Funplex is an indoor family amusement center, open year round, featuring over 100,000 square feet of fun. What's unique about The Funplex are attractions like Foam Frenzy, MagiQuest, and Go-Karting. Some of our other attractions include Adventure Lazer Tag, Free Fall, Bumper Cars, 4D Theater and a state-of-the-art Arcade!! We also have a full service Cafe.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We only did the outdoor splashplex and I was disappointed. It's tiny. I'd rather spend a little bit more and get more for my money. It was too babyish for my 11 year old yet my 3 year old was too young to do the slides. I guess it's best for ages 6-9. They also took a long time with admission. The kids had an okay time in the end because it was a water activity on a hot day but I was unimpressed.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Although i just went to take my kids and my brothers out From an adults point of view i actually had sooo much MYSELF for $22 we got a wristband that allowed us unlimited access to everything!! There were lots of fun rides we got on and lazer tag with the family was so much fun!! Then we all raced in go karts and had a blast bumping each other in bumper cars but my favorite of them all was the virtual reality game we did in the end we got to pick a virtual world which we picked jurrasic park and omg it was sooooo real dinosaurs were coming from every direction and we had to keep shooting them and survive as a family it was soooo much fun!!! We will deff be back soon

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing for a local waterpark. They have a lazy river, waterslides, shallow kids pool for younger kids. Life jackets provided for young children also. Pay one fee to play all day. You can purchase tickets for the funplex to double the fun! You want be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

For a rainy day, this is a great place for family fun. However, our recent experience proves the lack of management and disciplined approach to advertising.

Before we headed out, we checked the website, especially the pricing scheme. We decided on the Fun Band, which for $29 we could get unlimited access to all the attractions ("all" means all, right?). Under the description of the wristband option, it lists arcades, bumper car, laser tag, etc. When we arrived, we were told that arcades are excluded, and we have to pay extra for them. We asked for the manager, who basically said it was the web designer's fault, not theirs, and did not offer any creative solution.

This is a very unfortunate encounter and a rude awakening for false advertisement and incompetent management. Because of this, we will stay away from this place for a long time.

1  Thank starkid0816
Reviewed 25 May 2017

It is a great place to have your next birthday parties, there are many games that kids can play together and have fun. Highly recommended if you do not want to get too far away for a birthday party event. It is very conveniently located by rt. 10.