“Excellent Pho”
Review of Saigon Pho

Saigon Pho
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in East Hanover
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This place is adjacent to a Chinese Grocery store. I had the beef pho recommended by the proprietor and it was excellent and inexpensive at $7. A number of Vietnamese either came in to eat or ordered food to go while I was there.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Food so fresh, beautifully prepared. The servers are very friendly. Love the rice vermicelli with grilled shrimp, love. Very casual. Lunch time a little crowded but always get a table. Excellent choice!

1  Thank jenzoj
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Good pho for a good price. My family and I go there when we crave pho. The last time I went there, the vegetables were a little older and the noodles a little chewy but I wanted pho and I got pho.

You can get a "small" for $8, a "large" for $9 and an "extra large" bowl of pho for $13. You can select from a variety of meats to be included in your pho, pretty standard stuff, served with your normal vegetables and sauces.

They have lots of other items on their menu but have not tried anything but pho and the shrimp spring rolls which are also good.

1  Thank RZ-23
Reviewed 8 May 2016

On a rainy Saturday, we came here for some good pho - and we got some. Saigon Pho has 12 different pho dishes on their menu although most of the dish consists of noodles. Our party ordered 3 different types of pho and one in our group insisted on getting more meat, because after all, that's what you pay for.

I need to point out here, that no one came to check on us - not once, but this was reflected in the tip we left.

Next time I want pho, I will be checking to see what other NJ restaurants carry it.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Authentic Pho Broth, service was good and friendly, place was clean, ample parking, definitely a place i will go back with friends.