Nickelodeon Universe at American Dream
More Information

Ways to Experience Nickelodeon Universe at American Dream
from US$400.00
More Info
All reviews sponge bob staff was extremely helpful photo ops small place bring your own thrill rides pretzels water park shredder paw patrol scream thrilling skyline manhattan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The amusement park itself is beautiful and the rides look amazing. It was clean and the staff made sure to sanitize the rides after every use. What upset me the most was that I book the time slot from 4pm - 9pm and my kids only got to go on one roller coaster and my little one went on two rides!! The lines were super long and most rides were not in order. I live 5 mins away and was so excited to finally take my kids just for them to be disappointed at the end. I also paid over $500 for tickets which was a total waste. Some of the people that were there were loud and rude and I saw a man literally dragging his child by their t-shirt all through the park. Also, once you enter the park you can not leave and re-enter, that’s just insane giving the fact that the line for snacks were super long, and you can’t leave the park to grab a bite to eat while waiting for the lines to shorten. Unfortunately, I will not be returning. There needs to be a better system before I would ever consider going back.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

The park was clean and the staff was nice and careful with covid restrictions. I feel like they were working hard but a bit understaffed. First impression was bad for our whole family. Felt like we were in a very low class neighborhood. The kind of people that come here is truly not the best. Rides were ok. Many of them closed due to “maintenance” and who knows what other reason. Literally saw like 6 rides closed so leaving people with less options especially with little children. I believe the tickets are very expensive and not worth the money at all. I asked one of the cashiers before buying my tickets and said there was only 2 rides closed and for older kids. She lied or didn’t know but it was disappointing since 6 rides were closed and one of them required reservations, again on website of American dream mall no information whatsoever. I’ve never seen a place this packed on Easter weekend. Felt extremely unsafe even following covid rules. This place was packed and with people of low economic background. Unfortunately we are not going back again. This whole mall feels very ghetto even everything being new. Don’t recommend going especially the Nickelodeon park. I am quite sure the waterpark will be likewise. Please don’t waste your time and money here. Save and go to Disney World. What a difference my goodness!

Date of experience: April 2021
3  Thank Gemalech7
Reviewed 30 March 2021

This review/rating is solely based on our experience at Nickelodeon Universe. I write this review as a mom, educator, and human being with feelings. In hopes, that this will be a learning experience/teachable moment for Nickelodeon Universe Management and others. Here are some of the Pros of Nickelodeon Universe. The theme park itself was clean, temperature checks were taken upon entrance (quite rapidly) and the rides were frequently sanitized by staff members managing the rides. Everyone had masks, however, not everyone wore them correctly.

Unfortunately, the Cons outweigh the Pros in this case. Our visit (Sunday-3/28/21) to Nickelodeon Universe was very expensive! We paid $234 for admission for a family of 3, for 5 hours (4-9 pm). There are about 15 rides with mixed thrill levels, however, my daughter (age 8) was only able to get on 6 rides (several rides out of order). The theme park was understaffed, crowded with long lines. Noted, long lines at a theme park are expected-but not when people are skipping and cutting lines! Example-one person in a group would wait in line and then once upfront ready to board a ride, they would call the rest of the group members to join the line. One person joining a line-OK. Not 10! This happened frequently!!

Behavior at the park was also unacceptable! I am aware that people will discipline their children as they see fit, however, witnessing two separate incidents of parents hitting their children, severely-was unbearable!! I do not tolerate violence. Unfortunately, we left the theme park earlier than expected. I couldn't help, but to intervene (used my teacher's voice) when a group of 4 unattended kids-between the ages of 8-10 were being extremely mean to another little girl waiting in line for a ride. Then, had the audacity to try to hit her!!!! This behavior is completely unacceptable and makes people feel unsafe. At that point, the night was over!! It's extremely unfortunate because my daughter really had a good time on the actual rides. We will not return! Maybe, the weekdays are better! I wish this review was more positive! Wishing everyone else a better experience!!!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank 201yurer
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Excited to check out newly opened but was very disappointed since over 10 rides were closed. Based on my research this place has 31 rides but over 10 rides closed that’s not good. Worst part all those rides my kids height allowed to ride on. Very disappointed.

Not worth it even on weekdays prices. I won’t return

Date of experience: March 2021
2  Thank Jonathan625
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Looks ghetto as fudge.. I would be scared to take my family there and kids.

I stop the at mall area to check it out and there alot ghetto and shady people hanging around the entry area and strong smell of weed...

Date of experience: February 2021