“My first stop in the morning”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

My first stop before I get to work.
I really enjoy it going every morning nice customer service I really appreciate it

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Typical Starbucks however the drive-thru experience is generally not a good experience so save yourself a messed up order and/or frustrating experience and go in to get your order.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

A very busy Starbucks at the end of a strip mall.Nothing different then any other New Jersey Starbucks,they usually get you in and out quickly which is the key.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Love having my joe here and meeting my friend to chat and catch up, my only issue is there should be more seating for people to sit, and talk. The back is great for people with laptops and such but there is little seating in the front, the ideal would be some seats outside on the sidewalk!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Lovely staff and great coffee!It was handy that no matter where you go in the city as well as the tours, you could relax at one of these shops and have a cuppa and a rest break. Toilets handy too with the kids!