“Best Ribs”
Review of Brothers BBQ

Brothers BBQ
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in East Windsor
Reviewed 30 July 2016

We had dinner at Brothers BBQ tonight. Ordered the ribs and weren't disappointed! The meat just fell off the bones, so I didn't have to get messy. Very tasty! Baked beans, cole slaw, and corn bread were the sides and all were delicious! We would definitely go again!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Went early on a Saturday night. My mom had a generous size burger and steak fries. Not eating much meat I ordered the tuna salad. It was made from fresh tuna loin seasoned and with celery. I also had a Caesar Salad to go with my cold tuna. I also had a side of coleslaw which was delicious. The tuna usually comes on a bun but I didn't want the bread. We were given some pulled pork to taste and agreed it was good. Tender and nice tasting BBQ sauce, a family recipe. The place became very busy with diners and take out as the night progressed but the service remained consistent.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Quaint place. Food was delicious. Service was very good. Definitely would go again. Price is reasonable. Food fresh.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went to this place for dinner Saturday night. The ribs were outstanding! I had a full rack and she had a half rack. The sides were tasty: baked beans and coleslaw. Also they give you cornbread. Everything is homemade in the restaurant. You will not be disappointed. In addition they have pastrami, corned beef, roast beef, hamburgers, and anything else you can think of. I can't wait to go back!
I want to work my way through the entire menu by the end of the summer.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We went with my Mother in Law to Brothers because she lives in the area and we figured we would try this new BBQ place. The service was decent and the price was reasonable, unfortunately when it was all said and done the food wasn't up to par with other BBQ places I have been too, plus the food portions were too small. I BBQ combo, 2 by 4, 4 pieces of chicken and 4 pieces of ribs and it came with cole slaw, beans and corn bread. The corn bread was definitely stale like it had been sitting around for a while and the beans and cole slaw came in very small child size cups. The chicken and ribs were really small sizes and the drum stick I got literately looked like someone took a bite out of it because half the meat was missing. It was the first time in a long time that my kids and I walked out of a restaurant hungry.... really bad sign when that happens, especially at a BBQ joint. I would definitely recommend famous dave's over this place more food for the money. I doubt I will go back, just not a great experience.