“DINNER”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is just ok. The service leaves a lot to be desired. The owner is too busy chatting or selling cheesecakes to see how the customers are faring.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Visiting area for the 2018 Golf Show and found this place for Breakfasts. Very nice place for breakfast, portions are large and plentiful. Prices are very reasonable. Altho, I would have preferred to have one of their desserts because they looked wonderful, but just didn't get chance to have anything but breakfasts there on 3 different days...Menu is very varied and offers everything you can think of....

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently went on a date night out Friday 02/23/2018 and went to the Pantagis Diner around 12:30am (02/24/2018). We walked in and were immediately greeted by the greased up floors. Yes, grease, not wet. The staff greeted us promptly and our waitress, who was multitasking her duties, took our order. I ate the chicken quesadilla and my wife had a patty melt. The food tasted okay; nothing special. Although, when you order a patty melt you expect the cheese to be just that, melted. It wasn’t. And the burger was cooked well done, not medium.
We ate our meal and sat and sat waiting for the waitress. My wife grabbed her attention on the way back from the restroom. And then we waited a bit longer. We also had the time to look at the dinner and notice that it needs a good scrubbing and an upgraded at least maintenance to some of it.
Well, I woke up Saturday morning to a stomach ache and diarrhea. It’s last 24 hours now and still going, and I can only guess is food poisoning. If I had to put my money on it I’d say it was the chicken. STAY AWAY!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is my go to place because they are open 24 hours a day.
The food is good; they have daily specials & the cheesecake
here is much better than the overpriced Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Such diners are all over the place in NJ. Not chains! Good go-to place, a must do for the non resident. Just to see what it is like and enjoy the variety of food.