“Creamiest ice cream around”
Review of Carvel

Carvel
Ranked #106 of 281 Restaurants in Edison
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Carvel has been my go to ice cream since I was a kid. I stop at Carvel whenever I am in the area. This store has good customer service.
I don't know how they make the product so creamy, but it is the greatest affordable ice cream in the country.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Carvel is a staple in New Jersey. And soft serve is classic! Had chocolate soft serve in a cup with chocolate sprinkles

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I've always liked this location, the store is always clean and the staff are very nice! The ice cream is also awesome and they offer novelty items as well as cakes which you can personalize.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

If you love Carvel, this is the place! Store is conveniently located in the Tano Mall with plenty of parking. The variety of ice creams may not be as large as some of the other chain dairy dessert companies, but I love their classic chocolate and vanilla soft ice creams and the chocolate chip mint hard ice cream. My only suggestion to Carvel would be to add non-dairy ice creams for those who cannot or choose not to eat dairy products.

Hint: when asking for a pint or quart of the chocolate chip mint, splurge a little bit and ask them to add extra chips!

Been to Carvel? Share your experiences!