“A nice diner for breakfast”
Review of Elmwood Park Diner

Elmwood Park Diner
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Elmwood Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2017

It's a classic diner, with a fairly classic choice list. They are not too expensive and the food itself is tasty.
We tried out the Quesadillas and the Pancakes with Candadian bacon and both were delicious.

The service was very good and made us feel at home.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My son took me here for breakfast. There is something for everyone on the menu. Ordered the Western Omelette with home fries and rye toast. Food came promptly, seasoned great and hot. Portion was ample with 3 eggs, home fries covered rest of plate. Waiter refilled cups promptly and checked to make sure all was okay within a few minutes of serving. Price is average for breakfast with good quality. Would stop here again when in the area and recommend to others.

1  Thank Stash103
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place serves diner food like dozens of others in the county. The difference is that the prices are more reasonable. Their French fries are really good. I prefer it to the diners on the highways.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I drive past here all the time and there are a lot of cars in the lot.This past Sunday my wife and I decided to have breakfast out and this place was packed again,so I said lets stop.We had been here once before and it wasn't the best but with the amount of people here I figured we most be missing something. Wrong! Our waitress was a sweetheart,always there to top off our coffees and very pleasant,but the food was not up to par.Loose eggs for me and cold home fries with my wife selection.Maybe its us,or possibly bad luck but two bad visits in two tries -- no more.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Me- not so much. It's not that the food is terrible, but it certainly isn't good. I've never had a really good meal here. I'd rather go to any other diner in this area