Element Ewing Princeton
US$152
US$159
US$89
US$77
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hampton.com
US$163
US$200
QualityInn
US$199
US$189
Residence Inn
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$127
Courtyard
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$67
All reviewsfull kitchenrain showerhot tubyogurtone bedroom suitewalk in showeryoung kidswater pressureextended stayhotel is cleanfree breakfasttrenton airportbucks countysesame placethe room was nicebeer and winemodern decor
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Element Hotel. Everyone was very nice. The agent that helped me was Imari and she was extremely helpful with my needs, very friendly and energetic as well. The breakfast offered to all guests in the morning is so good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I arrived at the Element, in Ewing, New Jersey, on a Sunday afternoon. Mind you, we’ve stayed here lots of times. It’s close to my company’s headquarters, so there’s that. And also, when our flood- and downed-electric-prone town, some ten miles away, acted out, it meant we needed pet-friendly quarters for a day or two or five. The Element has been our place.

What we love about it: It’s the only place in the region, which includes the Princeton area, to offer a full-ish (no oven but otherwise, stove, microwave, full fridge and ice-making freezer, depending on which room you book) suite. It’s pet-friendly and to my best recollection, doesn’t make absurd rules about whether your dog is 10, 20, 50 pounds. There’s a free breakfast and a cocktail hour (though with great facilities we love to make our room our home). A pool and gym.

This time, what I really loved about the Element was that, arriving for a two-night stay, I asked the desk clerk if I could have a room that faced the front (the view was lots of trees and a bit of I-95, whereas the view from other rooms was more industrial). He was agreeable and didn’t let on that that all the rooms on the front were suites. He just gave it to me. And I loved the accommodation…great kitchen, great living room, separate bedroom. What a treat.

As it turned out, due to weather and work, the two-night stay turned into a four night stay. A combination of great service from Starwood, which found me a one-night extension in the suite that fit my paltry budget, and then from the Element itself, which, when we were faced with a Nor-Easter (otherwise known as a blizzard) was incredibly flexible about letting me keep my room when I couldn’t get home, well, wow.

It’s been a weird trip, and on this last night, I’m not the only one stranded. The lobby is vibrating with folks working and communing in spite of the unpredictable circs. In addition to its complementary cocktail hour (normal, with a nice selection of cheese and bread, and fairly banal wine and beer), the Element’s fabulous staff also laid out a great selection of snacks, from Cheetos to apples, all complimentary.

One oddity: The door to the indoor pool has been locked, and thus pool is unavailable, for the last two days. Receptionist says it's being cleaned. Seems to be a long time to clean.

Well done.

Room Tip: Try to avoid courtyard view rooms, better views along the outside walls
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was generally clean with a friendly and helpful staff. Liked having a kitchen in the room.Decent stay until I decided to let my daughter use the pool/hot tub. She was in the pool for a total of about 15 minutes and then the hot tub for about 3 min. Took her back to room where she showered immediately. Hot tub is definitely not clean- she’s developed a horrible rash that required a trip to the doctor and a prescription topical ointment. I called the hotel to alert them, and they were pleasant, apologetic, and assured me the hot tub would be drained and cleaned thoroughly. Customer beware, however. I’d stay out of the water if I were you!!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We spent one night at this hotel in Ewing, NJ on our way from DC to Brooklyn. This was our second time. The Hotel is modern and very clean and they also have a decent free buffet breakfast. The room was big. It had a big refrigerator and small kitchenette, However there is nothing to do in Ewing, NJ.

Room Tip: I suspect all the rooms are big and clean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We stayed here while visiting our Grandson at TCNJ. The staff was very friendly when checking in. The modern decor of the hotel flowed through the hallways and into the room. And incidentally our room was more like a studio with its fully equipped kitchen and full-size refrigerator.

We had a room on the 3rd floor at the rear of the hotel away from the elevator so it was VERY quiet. Our only complaint was that we had only 2 bath towels in the room but this was quickly corrected by the Front Desk when it was brought to their attention.

Overall a very nice 3 night stay. We will definitely stay here again when visiting in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family