“Easter”

Platform One
Ranked #48 of 134 Restaurants in Flemington
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for brunch on Easter. The experience was pleasant. The people who work there are friendly and accommodating, and the service great. Would love to try some time with their menu, but the brunch was good. Nice selection, something for everyone. The food tastes good as well.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Platform One many times since they first opened. We were big fans of their previous place, Cook to Order. The restaurant itself is decorated beautifully. It’s fresh, modern and colorful. The service is personable, warm and welcoming. We’ve had lunch here with friends that was delicious and have brought family and friends for dinners. Everyone has loved it and told us they’ve been back repeatedly. This place is a gem!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a new restaurant. My friend and I went there for lunch. It's right on Route 31. When you pull in, you can keep going and park in the Liberty Village parking lot and walk back to the restaurant.
The restaurant is attractive with regular tables and bistro tables. Our waiter Max was friendly and efficient. We both had sandwiches -- corned beef and smoked salmon. They were both good. I would definitely return. They also have rooms for parties. There was a bridal shower going on when we were there.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was always a fan of Cook to Order and was looking forward to Platform One thinking it would be a larger restaurant. While the food is good, the new restaurant is about 1/3 of the whole venue. The rest is a banquet room. It's very tight in the restaurant area and quite loud.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I just moved back to the area was planning a dinner with my parents. I have always heard good things about cook to order. The place has wine an beer from local establishments but you can also bring your own. We choose to bring our own. I will say that my mom is hard to impress, she never likes anyones cooking but her own. We had fried calamari and mini crab cakes for appetizers. They were both very good. I ordered the braised short ribs, my mom and husband had prime rib and my dad had steak. Dinner was very good, so good my mom ate the whole thing! My mom and I finished the meal off with a desert called the "Dark Side of the Moon". The cake was rich and slightly dry for my taste. My husband and had cheesecake and my dad had the chocolate moose. I have to say that the restaurant did filled up fast and the service did get a little slower, but we had Lazlo as our waiter and he was AWESOME!. I hope you never let him go because he was great. My mom told him he was the best waiter she ever had. We will be back!