See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, believe they were the owners. Clean room, always important!. Just your average motel, decor has been updated, laminate flooring. Bathroom is small but I think it's because the motel has been there a long time so they had to work with original footprint. Did not use pool. They said Ramada chain does not allow them to offer more than a few breakfast type items, so no breakfast buffet or anything. They do offer water bottles and fruit round the clock as well as tea and coffee in the check in area. This is a pull and park outside your room style motel. I would stay again if I need to stay in the area.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was a few minutes from where we were going so that why we chose this hotel., And it is dog friendly hotel. We have stayed here before and we have no complaints.The room we had was sufficientIt was a pet room clean no smell.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

the hotel look good from out side and room too the bed was very comfort no noise ,the restaurant very good Italian food ,I am not a breakfast man i love to leave early to reach my work .
If i come back i will stay at Ramada

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramadaflemington, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Flemington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at the Ramada in Flemington, New Jersey
I appreciate the time you took to contact us, Feedback like yours helps us to improve.. We appreciate your staying at Ramada and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

First, my expectations were not high because this place was the cheapest of the large hotels in the area. I understand, typically, what that means: not updated, a little wear and tear. Maybe some mismatched wall paper. Unkempt grounds. But hotels are meant for sleeping and nothing more. So I don't mind basic or outdated. I also don't mind that the AC unit was at least 2, maybe 3 decades old. It did work. Mostly.

But I do mind dirty. I could overlook the odd hole in the wall above my bed. I can't overlook the fact that the carpet was so gross that I had to leave my shoes on. It stained my feet. It almost felt damp...

The flat surfaces in the bathroom were clean but the grout in the shower had either staining or mildew and there was brown residue around the shower head (what any homeowner knows comes from not cleaning for a long time). Also, the no-slip strips in the bath were turning brown (supposed to be white).

I killed a large bug on entry. About an inch long. I believe it came in through the door, like I did, because the weather stripping on the door needs replacing. I could see a lot of daylight.

The bed linens seemed clean. I did like the pillows (not overstuffed sizes so you can actually use them). The little coffee maker seemed new and worked - similar style to other hotels.

The gentleman at check in and the lady at check out were easy and made quick work of the process.

Obviously someone is trying to maintain some cleanliness. Which is why I didn't give a one star review. I've been in some cheap/rough hotels. I just don't believe I need to spend $$$ when I only need a place to sleep. But this one is definitely too dirty for a return trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Room was old and outdated as was bedding. It was not clean and I could see poor housekeeping under the dresser but within reach easily. The front parking lot had no cars and looked deserted. We thought it was closed. Bad pillows old bedding. As a woman traveling without her husband it didn’t make me feel safe. Didn’t seem like a Wyndham property at all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dpierg951206
Ramadaflemington, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Flemington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for contacting us concerning your stay at the Ramada in Flemington, New Jersey. Please accept our apology for the problem you encountered.
I appreciate the time you took to contact us. Feedback like yours helps us to improve.

We hope to see you again and we assure that you will get the best services and things will be much different the next time you choose to stay with us.