“Excellent Pho”

Viet Ai Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Small, basic Vietnamese next to a KFC in Florham Park...but very good food. The staff was very helpful in helping to decide what to order. Try the Pho with grilled beef or grilled pork.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Even though there were many Asians in the restaurant, I felt that the food was not up to par. I shared this with a Vietnamese friend and she agreed that it is not a good example of Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Our favorite pho is #14 with grilled beef. To make a full meal, get the shrimp salad and fried rolls with lettuce apps. Yum!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I ordered lunch take-out at Viet Ai. I called in the order and it was ready upon arrival You can not ask for more than that. The restaurant is actually an older renovated home with a nail salon attached next door. They have a small lot that is adjacent to the building with additional parking in the strip mall area. Don't park in the next door KFC because you could get towed. The décor is clean and simple but could use some updating. Bench booths on one side with some wooden tables on the other side of a somewhat narrow room. As you walk up the steps to the entrance you can already smell the wonderful dishes they prepare. I ordered the summer roll (2/$5.00), it was shrimp & veggies wrapped in rice paper. It was good but in my opinion not great. I also ordered the Pho Tom which was a combination of rice noodles, beef and shrimp at $9.50. It was the best I have had in the area. They have a huge Pho menu. Lastly, I ordered the Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk at $3.00. The order was executed properly and I got what I had ordered. The items were separated in their own containers and I put them together at the office. The ladies in the front are charming and gracious as well. Lunch is short and this place understands that and has procedures in place to make that happen.

1  Thank duck8to
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Came here and ordered a bowl of Pho and it was good. Service was quick and food came out hot. Other dishes I saw from customers also looked to be very well prepared.