“Great sushi, lackluster ambiance ”
Review of Tomo Sushi

Tomo Sushi
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Glassboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Just love this place for take out, not very modern inside. The sushi is fresh & the salads are more than your typical Tokyo salad. I would def recommend this place to sushi lovers.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We go to Tomo 2-3 times a week. The sushi is outstanding! Alway fresh and the service is great. Good variety and outstanding quality. I take many of my clients here for lunch.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

It gets rave reviews from the college students at nearby Rowan so we decided to try it. It's ok, but the all you can eat menu pales in comparison to Ginza and other sushi establishments! Sushi was very yummy though.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Had a nice lunch here - I usually frequent the Tokyo Mandarin restaurant down the street but I decided to give this place a try for a change and I'm glad I did! The lunch specials are an excellent deal and the food was good all around. The sweet potato sushi roll was the best! Even if you don't like sushi, give this a try! They also have many other non-seafood sushi options which is nice. A few minor things - service wasn't overly friendly, but by no means bad. I didn't care for the hot tea, which I'm sure is a matter of opinion. And when I got home with my leftovers, I noticed they didn't add any extra ginger or wasabi to my sushi, which that extra mile would have been a nice touch. I would return.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Hidden in a shopping center next to a liquor store sits this hidden gem. The all you can eat sushi is excellent, probably the best in the area. It's always busy so make a reservation. The tuna melts in your mouth.

Been to Tomo Sushi? Share your experiences!