“Great neighborhood Asian food”
Review of Tani

Tani
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Glen Rock
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent Asian influenced BYO place in Glen Rock, NJ.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a "go to" place. It's BYOB and has a number of good Asian dishes on the menu. While I'm not a sushi fan my kids love the sushi here and the food is always consistent

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Tani is our go to place for Sushi whether it's eating there or ordering on line and taking it home for a romantic dinner. Service is good and always good food. Glen Rock is a nice walkable down town so we sometimes walk over a mile with our bottle of wine and enjoy.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Good place but don't go there late. They all car pool together and after a long day they want to get home. Staff is very nice and owners are hands on and so pleasant.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

they give you small portions and are very very skimpy with everything. food sucks. i would travel a few miles away to empire hunan in fairlawn for better chinese food

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The service is attentive and the Sushi is very fresh and delicious. My daughter does not like sushi but loves all of their other Asian hot food. Chicken Mei Fun and Scallion Pancakes are two of her favorites. We always get the Love Boat for Two which is totally enough for me, my husband and my son. We order an extra salad and enjoy it!

Been to Tani? Share your experiences!