“Best BBQ!”

Piggy's Deli
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

BBQ is one of the types of food that my husband and I love. So we are always on the lookout for a new BBQ restaurant. Piggy's BBQ has become our absolute favorite BBQ yet. Their brisket is amazing and their smoked wings are incredible. Actually, I've never had anything there that I didn't like. You cannot go wrong with any of their BBQ items, especially their baked beans.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Always the very best sandwiches. Everything you order is freshly made with the best ingredients.Always get your order correct and on time when you pick it up.Never a problem with your order and I have never been dissatisfied with their service. Great people to do business with.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Have been here a few times now. Prices are reasonable and I am happy with every meal I've eaten here. My husband loves bbq and we would pleasantly surprised at how good it was for the area. We will keep coming back. Staff is always friendly and the food is good.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

It's a shame when the food is good but you don't want to return because it looks like everyone behind the counter is busy making sandwiches for some catering job. Brisket, Mac & cheese, and slaw we're all good. Stood around like a fool for 20 minutes waiting. Contemplated leaving a few times without the food.

1  Thank Hammertoes
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I had the pulled pork sandwich with Carolina sauce and Mac and cheese on the side. DELICIOUS!!! As a bonus they had bread pudding for only $1.50. AWESOME! Big portion enough for two. Highly recommend!!