“Saturday Night-before Super Bowl 50 ”
Review of Elements Cafe

Elements Cafe
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: White Horse Pike
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

An excellent small plate menu. Every course was terrific. A sophisticated fusion of flavors and great presentation as well. A cosy atmosphere and friendly service. The popcorn ice cream with salted caramel was a great finish. I could of ate every item on the menu and been happy.

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Thanks for the review, so happy you liked it.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I've been here twice now and would absolutely recommend a visit! First of all it's small so I would say make the reservations even though each time I have, there has been no danger of not getting a table, which is always my first surprise. Maybe I'm going on off times.
I'll go with my only negative first, the service. It's not awful and it's not bad, but it does seem lacking or understaffed at least. Something is off and it could be that much better with great service!
The food is great, just enough to choose from without being overwhelming and a constantly changing menu so you don't get bored! Plus it's BYOB so that's a plus too for all the drinkers out there. Great for girl's nights or date nights. Nice atmosphere and easy to enjoy a relaxing meal and conversation over the beautiful tasty dishes they offer.

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Thanks so much for the review, glad you liked everything. We're always working on improving so thanks for the insight. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

I've lived in this town for years and not quite sure why I've never tried this place before! Food portions are small but with all the courses, it's just enough when it's all done. They sell wine from one local winery, Auburn Road. Their wines are all good. Give it a try..you'll be a fan too!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I reviewed this restaurant a few months ago and honestly I am dumbfounded by why they are not waiting out the door to get in. This chef is talented! His food is creative, fresh and unbelievably inexpensive. Why are you eating at second-rate restaurants when you can come here. Chef Fred Sunday supper was a prix fix $25 4 course meal. Yes, the portions are small, but they are more than enough for anyone to be satisfied. I love everything about this place. Try it out and see if I'm right.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Nothing wrong with this charming restaurant, but it never seems to reach it's potential. It's such a shame. It has all the right "elements" (pun intended.) Nice atmosphere, nice servers (but not smooth), and good food (not great).

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Hi, thanks for the review but I'm sorry we didn't exceed your expectations. Can I ask, was there an issue with a dish that we could have fixed? Did you mention it to the server when you were here? We always try to do our very best and hopefully you will come back and give us another try.