“Outrageous price, poor service”
Review of Elements Cafe

Elements Cafe
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: White Horse Pike
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I frequently travel both International and domestic. I therefore, have a broad experience with restaurants.
This restaurant has service minus the smile or warmth, add to the ridiculously high price for food.
3 pieces of charred bitter broccoli, a few pieces of cubed beets on 5 thin slices of cucumber, and (eat dinner before you get there), when you order the breast of duck.
Three pieces of 2 inches by 1 inch chewy bland and tasteless morsels.

These 3 smaller than appetizer portions will empty your wallet for 30.00.
Way too much for a place with no ambiance nor super good service.

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Wow, how interesting, we got the exact same review by a woman named Joanne on google just 2 days ago--word for word even-- wow. Well our restaurant isn't for everyone and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy. We do try our best and will continue to try to do better.

Thanks

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Small storefront in Haddon Heights delivered great variety and quality. Attended as a part of a large group dinner. Was very impressed with the breadth of the menu;'s range; even more so with what was delivered. Really good cooking, not what I expected in this small town. Menu structured toward small plate offerings, so sampling several serves you well. Very friendly staff. Recommended!

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thanks so much Brian. I'm really happy you enjoyed everything and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Great service even before I walked in the door. Called the restaurant for some info. The person who answered wasn't sure but a 1/2 later they called me back and answered my questions. It made me feel like they really cared about my business. So I made a reservation. SOOO DELIGHTED I did. The ambiance is charming with two window seats. Rebecca was a sweet, engaging and attentive server. The food was beyond delicious from the grilled vegetable and goat cheese crustini, romaine salad, basil gnocchi to the apple and almond cake. Each dish was beautifully plated, unique and delicious. If you're like me and not a fan of the usual heavy gnocchi you're in for a pleasant surprise. The chef hand makes this pasta and it melts in your mouth...so fresh and seasoned to perfection. Great value for the $$. Adding this restaurant to my favorites! Added bonus...there are several shops along the street to stop in and browse...one in particular is My Fair Trade Lady lots of very cool things from various countries supporting fair trade.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

A great place to go for that special meal. Friendly, and great food. You can BYO wine and now they have a winery right in the restaurant. NJ wines have gotten very nice. The menu is always balanced and very flavorful.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

An excellent small plate menu. Every course was terrific. A sophisticated fusion of flavors and great presentation as well. A cosy atmosphere and friendly service. The popcorn ice cream with salted caramel was a great finish. I could of ate every item on the menu and been happy.

fook3414, Owner at Elements Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Thanks for the review, so happy you liked it.