“Great sushi”

FUJI Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
FUJI Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Haddonfield
Price range: US$20 - US$150
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Nice small restaurant with BYOB. Loved the ambiance of the place and the waitstaff was really nice. The only problem I had was near the end. They took our credit cards and didn't give it back for at least 10 minutes. It shouldn't have taken that long since it was a small place. I loved their seaweed salad, Godzilla roll, Enzo roll and their banana tempura with vanilla ice cream. Their pikachu roll was good as well. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I have loved Fuji for years. The new owner is nowhere near as skilled as the Ito family
Sushi wasn't even average. The two new sushi chefs had to be shown how to make everything. I wish the Ito family would have given more notice to its long time customer base. Sorry to see this place go

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Foodart
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Invited friends to lunch. We went to Fuji and ate for two hours. Great food and very fresh. Definitely a repeat adventure. BYOB so pair your favorites with the outstanding sushi.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Stopped in here with my friend tonight based on a glowing recommendation. Big mistake. We decided to get the Beef Sukiyaki hot pot. It was ridiculously salty and basically tasted like soy sauce. It was supposed to have noodles in it but the noodles were nonexistent. The dish consisted of thin cuts of beef, a couple of noodles and a few vegetables floating in salty beefy broth. My friend was so upset that she called the restaurant when she got home to explain that the meal was not good. The person on the phone said that my friend didn't know Japanese food, even though my friend is Hawaiian and grew up eating Japanese food her whole life. She then had the nerve to hang up on my friend. Guess she didn't want to hear from and deal with a disappointed customer. HUGE disappointment in the food, the staff person who answered my friends call and the money we wasted ($80). and I would never go back there again.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This is one of my favorite places to have a lovely meal in peaceful surroundings with my husband after a hectic week. The food is really terrific and fresh. The menu changes seasonally and is always fresh and interesting. The staff is really lovely; attentive and non-intrusive.

Date of visit: September 2015