Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$134
Econo Lodge(Bordentown)
US$55
US$53
All reviewsfire pitcleaning staffbrand spanking newdirector of salesexcellent stayfamily gatheringnext morningwalk in showertwo room suitegeneral managerbeautiful hotelmorning breakfastsix flagsbreakfast was includedliving areawould definitely stay here againgreat adventure
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Many thanks to Stephanie, director of sales, and her team for making sure that our family received extraordinary care while we stayed at the Residence Inn Hamilton during the passing of and funeral for one of our family members. Every one of us commented on how friendly the staff is and how they would go out of their way to make sure we had what we needed, even just a moment to talk. We were treated with respect, dignity and kindness.
We'll be back. I recommend the Residence Inn Hamilton, NJ.

Room Tip: First floor had more noise, but that's common.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TheGeneralManager15, General Manager at Residence Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Rebeccab821,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear my staff, including Stephanie were able to make you feel comfortable during the difficult times. We truly loved having you all here and welcome you back anytime. Please stop in sometime to say hi and have a cup of coffee with Stephanie and I. We would all love to see you again.

Maher Kobeissi

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Was in town on business and stayed a Monday night. Got there in time for the evening reception. Had chicken chili and it was very good. Staff is very friendly and room was clean. Great gym everything was working and clean. Breakfast lady in the morning had a ton of energy and made starting the day easy. Will go back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TheGeneralManager15, General Manager at Residence Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Jon C,

Thank you so much for such a great review. I especially liked that you recognized one of our all star associates. I agree, she helps me get my day going as well. Thanks again for staying and please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This Inn is about 18 months old but looks like it was opened yesterday, clean and orderly, everything as should be from the rooms to the lobby to the pool to the work out space. The staff was always interested as to how you were doing to insure your stay was right on. They put in a little extra here and there, like they helped with luggage and special needs. Brought a glass of wine to my wife's room when they noticed how tired she was after work, too tired to join others in their lobby gathering!(hope I didn't just get someone in trouble). They offer all the same amenities as other Residence Inns do also, just a little more special.

Room Tip: Both times we stayed here we just took rooms that were offered. On different floors and areas and both were equally enjoyable.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
TheGeneralManager15, General Manager at Residence Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Bill S,

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Its great to hear my staff went above and beyond to make sure you and your family were comfortable. Please feel free to reach out directly if you would like to come again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Modern version of the Residence Inn that I remember...all the comforts of home plus some. My fourth floor room was super-comfortable and quiet. But it's the staff that makes the property really special. Johnnie at check-in was so kind and efficient. Later in the evening, Mike at the front desk went out of his way to help us out with something needed after hours. And thank you to the young man cleaning who stopped to compliment my evening look! : ) Great property.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank travellermom26
TheGeneralManager15, General Manager at Residence Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Travellermom26,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am thrilled to hear my staff went above and beyond for you and your family. You're right, the staff at any hotel makes all the difference and I appreciate you pointing that out. I really look forward to reading this review to my staff!! Thanks again and welcome back anytime

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Really gross and unclean. Hairs in bathroom. Dirty bathtub. Dirt and garbage under sink. Dirty sheet. Heat was blowing cold hair (which the maintenance team finally fixed at 10pm). The next morning, housekeeping never came even though we called by 10:00am because we were out of toiletries and towels. We left for the day and although the manager apologized in the morning, we returned to unmade beds and housekeeping was gone for the day. There are much better choices for the money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacoba S
TheGeneralManager15, General Manager at Residence Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear Jacoba,

We apologize for all of our housekeeping issue; we failed to deliver the customer service and cleanliness standards Marriott strives for. Thank you for your comments and allowing us to connect, learn and serve you better. We welcome ongoing feedback to understand how we can work to make this right.