“Great ribs and slaw! ”
Review of The Smoke-N-Grill

The Smoke-N-Grill
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit and it was for take out. Kansas City ribs were meaty, tender and tasty! The slaw was home made and a perfect accompaniment. I will definitely go back.
Two suggestions. Something needs to be changed to the exterior to make it more welcoming. The extra sauce is great but the container lids come off easy and spill all over the bag.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great food !! Owner is very friendly , he comes and talk to us that frequent his place , chicken ribs , beef - delicious !! Highly recommended .. I always come to pick up and take home ...

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This is in a former deli and has a few tables for eating in or there is carry out. We took home a great smoked hot sausage sandwich with peppers and onions and a platter with smoked wings, brisket and 2 sides (cornbread and mac & cheese). The wings were delicious and crispy skinned and the brisket juicy and smokey. I really liked the sauce on both, but both were tasty without anything. Sides are not an after thought either. The mac & cheese was cheesy goodness and the cornbread very unique with added corn and a texture like a cakey corn souffle then finished with grill marks, OH MY. Can't wait to come back and try something else.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I've been here 3 times now. The first two where shortly after they had opened and they were rather disorganized. I was taking the food out, and by the time they packed it up and figured out how to get the computers to work for payment, my food was cold.

My last visit, things were much better organized, but as luck would have it, after my order was taken, someone was paying for a very large order, and I never got a chance to pay while my order was being prepared. When the order was ready, I still hadn't had a chance to pay, so I lost another minute watching my food cool off as I waited to pay.

That said, the food was great. I had the brisket and it was tender and tasty. Two sauces offered and I tried and like both. A small side of cole slaw was included, and it was really small. I got about 1 and a half bites. Is cole slaw that expensive that it has to be rationed? The portion of meat was substantial, so no complaint there.

Decor is rather bare, but I was taking out, so I don't care. The owner seems to always be there and he is very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We absolutely love this family restaurant. Its our go to when friends and family are in town and for watching the big games. The wings are phenomenal and can never get enough of the pulled pork. And the ribs...there are no words to describe that smokey BBQ goodness. You can tell with every bite that the food at Smoke 'N Grill is made with heart!