Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
US$65
HolidayInn.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed one night on a family trip. I think the average of 3.5 is about right.
Our room was a bit small but was comfortable and clean. The wash basin is in the room and not in the bathroom.
The really strange thing is that the room’s windows look into the hallway so you always have to close the blackout curtains to ensure privacy.
Overall, this hotel is similar standard to the local Best Western, which also has the basin in the room, except the Best Western provides a light breakfast in the price.
We slept well here, but on balance, because of the room window set-up and the breakfast, we have a slight preference for the Best Western.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Retiredandhappy_10
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hazlet, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Hello Retiredandhappy_10,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed the comfortable and clean rooms. It is unfortunate, that we were not able to elevate your stay experience with us as a result of the layout of your room and the absence of breakfast . Our Hotel Management has been notified of your concerns and are working diligently to ensure that we make the necessary enhancements.

We are determined to deliver a combined sense of comfort and happiness. At the end of the day, it is the smile that we see in our guests and the joy that you share of your stay that we always look forward to. We hope to host your stay soon should you visit Hazlet in the future.

Hector P

Reviewed 19 November 2019

We stayed here for business and had never been in the area before. We chose this Holiday Inn because of the name and location. It was just 10 miles from where we were doing business. What the map didn't show was that 10 miles took anywhere from 20-40 minutes to drive. That was not the hotel's fault.
While it is probably an older hotel, the rooms were clean and well-kept. The price we paid was very good considering the area and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They spoke with me every day I came down to leave for the day and offered bottled water and snacks to go with me. The restaurant in the hotel is very nice with some great food (for a hotel). The towels are above average.
The one issue I had was the fact I could hear my neighbor cough, sneeze and clear his throat. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2019

If you've been to other Holiday Inns on your journeys you'll feel at home at the Hazlet location. It looks, feels and serves you in the same way as others you've been. We chose this location because it was near where we were attending a night wedding and didn't want to drive several miles home. The location was ideal for us. The room suited our purposes. Plus it was clean, orderly and quiet. There was plenty of parking available too. The layout was a bit strange but didn't bother us. Staff were courteous and available to answer questions should we have any. No complaints. I's stay here again if ever I'm invited to another event in the area.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Mary C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hazlet, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Hello Mary C,

Although I am happy to see your satisfactory rating for our areas of location and sleep quality. I am sorry to hear that your room comfort was negatively impacted due to the layout of the room. The experience you described certainly isn’t what we want for any guest. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate your sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

I hope that you give us another chance to host your next stay.

Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed 1 October 2019

Let me begin by saying the staff at this location were curteous and extremely helpful. We have nothing but good things to say about them.
We stayed at this Holiday Inn for 2 nights for a wedding, September 2019. The layout of the hotel leaves much to be desired. The only windows in the room open to the hallway. This leaves the rooms dark and depressing. The rooms might have been clean, but they were so dark, we got the feeling they could have been hiding something.
On Sunday morning after the wedding, we were awakened by extremely loud music music about 830 am, likely coming from one of the conference rooms in close proximity to our room. We would NEVER consider staying here again. And the room was overpriced--likely because we came with a wedding party. We do not recommend this location.

Room tip: would not recommend at all
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Try to talk to a gentleman named Sam about booking 20 rooms for my daughter's wedding next year . He couldn't even give me the information that I needed on the phone . He fastly shuved me off the phone telling me he would email me the info. Well I'm still waiting. So if I can't even get info about the place I don't even want to imagine staying there

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hazlet, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Hello BackPacker479939,

Thank you very much for your review about our Holiday Inn Hazlet, NJ . I am so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I have sent you a private message to discuss your concern further.

Orlando A.