“Prepare to wait a year to get your food ”
Review of Sultan Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sultan Wok
Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Highland Park
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

This business dropped off menus at my job so I decided to give them a try .

They are 11 min away from my job .

I placed an order for delivery , lunch special two rolls & shrimp egg roll .

After two phone calls and waiting an hour and twenty minutes and having to threaten I wouldn't accept food if it took another minute finally the guy arrives blaming it on his gps. Lies .

I asked for extra duck sauce , I guess one packet is extra to them . My egg roll was cold . I'm afraid to eat my sushi because who knows how long it sat before getting to me , the food is below average & bland . There are so many other Chinese places with better service I will never order from here again .

Reviewed 26 April 2016

good food, quick delivery.....good specials, crab rangoon is delicious appetizer, try it just once, if you haven't already and you will definitely order it again!!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Sultan Wok is my go to location for Chinese takeout and delivery. They have a minimum for delivery ($15 I think) but delivery is always within the timeframe they promise. Take out is also quick and they have a couple tiny tables that you can sit at to wait if you don't call ahead. I like their spring rolls (fried) and have had multiple entrées such as chow mei fun, fried rice, chop suey, etc and all have been good. I have heard multiple comments about their online ordering not being secure so I have always ordered over the phone which has been a good experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Whether I'm in the mood for sushi, thai or chinese food, Sultan Wok has been my go-to place for delicious quality lunches and/or dinners for so many years I forget when I first became a customer. While offering standard Chinese items, they have branched out into some really tasty Thai food and I can always count on the quality of the sushi. Occasionally a new driver may get lost finding my office, but for the most part deliveries are reliably quick enough from Highland Park to downtown New Brunswick and it sure beats walking out from my building when pressed for time. Recommend their sashimi or sushi bento box; Thai curries and any chinese lunch special is a good value and quite tasty!

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We order from here weekly as the food is amazing. The only issue we have ever had was our credit card was compromised from paying online. Now we just pay cash.