“No taste”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I read good reviews of this place so my boyfriend and I tried it out. Coffee and drinks came out quick anf waitstaff is wonderful. It is a small diner but Guy Fieri's must not have taste buds. The syrup has such a plain taste (maybe sugar free), his bacon wasn't cooked all the way, the hashbrowns reminded me of eating mashed potatoes ( I also like crunchy hashbrowns). Pancakes are small but filling.

Will not come back.

1  Thank Tyanne M

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This diner had been here for eons! The food selections are limited, but good. AT three-thirty in the afternoon on a weekday it was 50% full.

People of all ages seemed to come in. Sounded like "regulars" and a few others just stopping in. The staff welcomed everyone, and the service was quick and thoughtful.

Smallish diner, located on route 33 in the Hightstown business main street. Is a nice pleased to eat.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Used to come here and recently visited after 2 years.
Sadly has lacked investment and while food is still just about OK the decor is getting tatty and there were some hygiene issues

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have tried many diners in the area and have only found two we like and this is one of them. We now go fairly regularly for breakfast as we both can easily find item we are in the mood for. Fast, friendly, and clean. Can get very busy. Very reasonable prices. I would recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We love the Hightstown Diner. The food is always fresh and reasonably priced. We like their early bird specials, $9.25 for soup, salad, entree, and dessert. Good, old fashioned diner food like meatloaf elevated with a good mushroom gravy, or pizzaola with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese is really yummy. We try to go almost every weekend when we can. Great staff, friendly and home-like atmosphere.