“Unexpected and Amazing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2013

My Wife and I came across this place by accident and have gone back every two weeks the Pasta is lovely and fresh. Don't forget its a Bring Your Own Bottle Restaurant..

1  Thank Mlbaker79

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This restaurant is well known and loved by locals. Be sure to ask if the pasta is fresh, and order that - it is so tender and delicious. Their pizza is one of the best in town. They grill it and the crust is so light, with a nice char on the bottom. The toppings are amazing - even the mushrooms were thick sliced and seasoned well. The owner is a wonderful man, and the service is always great. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank dcoalr
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Refered by a local. I stopped in for one of the lunch specials. $14.99 for wine, appetizer, and entree was within my price range. The caprese salad and eggplant parm was awesome. The service was great. I enjoyed my lunch people watching from a table near the front window. Would love to return soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

To this day, it is a place I remember for having the best fried calamari. Not a lot of batter, you can actually taste the calamari. It is a place I recommend.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We arrived at Tutta Pasta by happenstance, after a trip to Carlo's Bake Shop. The dinner and ambiance were quite good. It was a lovely evening and we ate outside. Everyone loved what they ordered. The owner mingled with everyone and even taught a toddler how to eat mussels with an Elmo fork. I would definately go back.