“Tasty, creative Mexican food”

Aztlan Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Had dinner last week at Aztlan. Enjoyed the soft tacos with shrimp, rice and beans. Since i am allergic to jalapeño peppers, the waitstaff is excellent at making sure my meal has no jalapeño peppers in it and I can dine in a relaxed manner. I am not an expert at Mexican food, but I know I enjoy it and i look forward to our meals there about twice a month.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We found this hidden nugget by chance and so glad we did. They had some amazing cheeses! The waitress was so kind and sweet and the best short ribs pretty much ever!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We went in for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Host/Waiter was friendly. Good Margaritas. We ordered the fajitas, both chicken and beef. Both were well flavored. I'd go back here again my next visit.

1  Thank mwallace79
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was here about a year ago and it was great. This time the food was barely edible. My friend and I both had chicken based meals that were dry and flavorless. The food tasted like it had already been cooked and just reheated. Even the salsa served with chips was dry! I see that other people did have a good experience but we were very disappointed. I don't think I'll be going back. The good news is that the service was friendly.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Best Mexican food in the area. Authentic. Delicious. Tucked down an alley, hidden behind an Irish bar. Not to be missed if you have been looking for a real Mexican meal.