“If you can't afford 100$ a night this isn't a bad alternative for half the price.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ledgewood
Roxbury Circle Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ledgewood
Reviewed 9 July 2013

These other reviews are a little ridiculous . I mean every motel with in a few miles if this place is 100$ or more. The roxbury motel isn't that bad for 50$ a night. Don't get me wrong my wife and I always usually stay in nice places for 100$ or more but if you can't afford it for a particular reason I'm sure we all at some time or another have had to stay in a 50$ a night place. True the service is bad, the rooms are old and tired but it can be alot worse for the money. Roxbury Circle is surely not in the worse category.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 22 January 2013

We had some damage to our house one thing led to another and stayed here a few nights in November because it was cheap and near my husband's job. I think the sheets were clean and the shower was hot, but ew - the blinds had thick dust and grime on them, and no curtains!

Do not EVER stay here, not to save a few bucks. Scary!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Marilyn C
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Dirty rooms, horrible service, never again, bathroom was incredibly gross. Housekeeping consists of making the bed and putting a new roll of tp in the room. Disgusting

• Stayed: February 2012
9  Thank dh1099

Been to Roxbury Circle Motel? Share your experiences!