See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Ok cleanliness is disgusting between the cigarette burns in the carpet the nasty sheets (also burnt) and the silverfish running around the floor and the mold/fungus on my bathroom door, holes in the walls, and fingerprint smeared walls, its clean but it has and odor too.
Location, its nicely placed near a few major highways unfortunatly a little difficult to get too (turn back NOW) thats all this place has going for itself. (Seriously turn back)

ROOMS its a smaller place basic bathroom and bed tv too

SERVICE if the quality doesnt scare you away the service desk will. I was kindly greeted by two men one man was watching tv not really paying any attention to watch was going on around him like maybe killing silverfish or cleaning. The other man kind of creeped me out a little his way of handling business was almost like a illegal operation was going on stuff like "just sign the bottom of that paper, its just some formalities" kinda odd really?

VALUE I gave it a 1 on the simple fact i payed 55 dollars because I needes sleep and I couldnt sleep.

All in all its a absolute nightmare... enjoy

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank servicetech814
Reviewed 9 July 2013

These other reviews are a little ridiculous . I mean every motel with in a few miles if this place is 100$ or more. The roxbury motel isn't that bad for 50$ a night. Don't get me wrong my wife and I always usually stay in nice places for 100$ or more but if you can't afford it for a particular reason I'm sure we all at some time or another have had to stay in a 50$ a night place. True the service is bad, the rooms are old and tired but it can be alot worse for the money. Roxbury Circle is surely not in the worse category.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We had some damage to our house one thing led to another and stayed here a few nights in November because it was cheap and near my husband's job. I think the sheets were clean and the shower was hot, but ew - the blinds had thick dust and grime on them, and no curtains!

Do not EVER stay here, not to save a few bucks. Scary!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Marilyn C
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Dirty rooms, horrible service, never again, bathroom was incredibly gross. Housekeeping consists of making the bed and putting a new roll of tp in the room. Disgusting

• Stayed: February 2012