“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: White Horse Pike
Transit: We are a few miles from the Lindenwold Patco station.
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I can not say enough good things about La Esperanza, we had heard a lot of great reviews and had to stop and boy were we happy. No disappointment here. The guacamole app is large so make sure you share. We both had the Cinco platter and it was more than enough. Tortilla soup to go and it was fabulous. Service is good, atmosphere is perfect, brought us back to our honeymoon in mexico. We are planning another stop by in a few weeks.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My favorite thing to get whenever I eat here is the Fat Alex. It is a massive burrito that will fill you up and send you home with plenty of leftovers. Make sure you get the chills sauces to pour on there as well!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My wife took me and another couple to this place. The food was incredible! Great flavor and atmosphere. The drinks were good. The bartender really knew a lot about the different tequilia's. They were cheap too, compared to any other restaurant of this caliber. I highly recommend this place. The fajitas are amazing. Now its one of our favorite spots. I went back to celebrate my birthday. Had a great time. Service was a little slow, but it stays crowded.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Was told 40 minute wait, but was over 1 hr. Then tables were seated after us and got their food way before us. I think they forgot about us. Food was good but overall experience was bad.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

When we get a chance to get together without the kids, we wanted to try a place none of us had been before. We were seated quickly, ordered quickly. House margaritas were yummy and cheap ($5). Food was good, and there was definitely enough to take home. Our waitress wasn't all that attentive, we probably would have had more margaritas, especially at that price, had they been offered.
The atmosphere was relatively quiet, even though it was very busy.
I would like to try this restaurant again, maybe try the guacamole .