“Most expensive breakfast I ever ate, but ...”
Review of Eppes Essen

Eppes Essen
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Livingston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My wife and I went because we likely won't visit NJ again and I used to go with my parents to Eppes Essen (in another location) when I was a kid. All I REALLY wanted was a potato knish, but we decided to eat breakfast as long as we were there. I had matzo brie and my wife had corn beef hash. Either one would have been enough for both of us. The portions were huge!
We took home left-overs and also got a potato knish to go. It was huge as well. We ate it the next day at home, it was delicious.
We will remember the goodness long after we forget the check total.

1  Thank oldbikerider

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is very good although a bit over priced a similar corned beef pastrami or turkey sandwich at a kosher deli in Clark is $4.00 less expensive of equal quality and quantity
This deli is not kosher. Quality and quantity is excellent service could be a little better
Atmosphere is very good. At times they can be very crowded
We have eaten several times over the years everything is consistent very good

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Love the restaurant, great food especially the pastrami and brisket.
My lawyer always want to meet at Eppies he love the matza ball soup and pastrami.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Hot pastrami to go was excellent. Stopped in very quickly for coldcuts and couldn't pass it up! They also have sides to go and a restaurant inside. Next time I'm in the area I'll need to see the restaurant menu.
Was recommended by a family member!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The most expensive deli in the world - and the help knows it. However owns or runs this place should be ashamed of him or her self.

1  Thank raymond p