“Good option”
Review of Frozen In Time

Frozen In Time
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We usually get ice cream from a place down the road but that place was overrun with some type of party so we tried Frozen in Time which is a much more pleasant atmosphere. It is clean and spacious and decorated with vintage movie posters. The ice cream was good. There is also frozen yogurt and a huge selection of sorbets and other neon colored frozen treats. Quite a bit of interesting signage about how their ice cream has fewer calories than a place down the road and why they don’t have serve yourself yogurt, perhaps in comparison to another place in the area. I don’t care for yogurt and never eat it. Some good points were made but it was a bit unsettling to think about either calories or disease while eating ice cream which is something to just enjoy.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great local spot for variety of ice cream and Mike shakes. Popular spot which can get very busy. Several non dairy sherbets options.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

There is a huge variety of flavors of ice cream, yoghurt, and toppings. The biggest problem is narrowing down the selection to one or two flavors. The owner was great, really patient and funny. The hours are really convenient for a post-dinner ice cream run.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The owner is a great guy-every time I go in he's very friendly. The ice cream is the best! REAL ice cream-not that disgusting fake stuff. There's a huge selection and the place is really clean. I highly recommend it-my personal favorite is the Cappucino Crunch-I got a hand-packed quart last time I stopped in-it's awesome!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This little shop next to nannas serves Hersehy ice cream. We can buy that in a grocery store so I really do not go here. They have some kind of yogurt and some other kids of protein shakes but they really cannot compete with the others in town. ABC what would you do has shot here twice so maybe that is a draw for some people but I do not frequent this establishment. I don't know how he stays in business, through the yogurt crazy tons of stores have closed but he remains. More power to him, but there are better options for ice cream.