“Great food.., but $$$”

Panevino Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Panevino Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Route 10
Description: Panevino Ristorante is an Italian Livingston NJ restaurant open for lunch, dinner, takeout, private events and parties. Featuring an outdoor bar and patio for dining and catering private events, and a child-friendly atmosphere, Panevino is considered the best Italian restaurant Livingston NJ has to offer. The menu at this Italian restaurant highlights traditional favorites including Neapolitan pizza, fresh seafood, and homemade pasta as well as gluten-free pastas. Visit Panevino Ristorante to experience one of the best Italian restaurants NJ has to offer.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We loved going to this place when we were a smaller family - now it's too pricy. The Neal just adds up quickly as soon as you have some drinks. Overall still a great place, just not walker friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy outdoor seating during the warmer months with amazing flowers and evergreen trees sournding the patio, this your spot. During the colder months they have the usual restaurant and an enclosed terrace over looking the patio area.
Food is ITALIAN style but with wonderful unusual salads, great fish and friendly well trained service

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The last time we ate at Panevino was 10 years ago. We happened to be nearby and it was dinner time so we said let's try it again. It was a Saturday night about 7:30 and it was crowded but we sat right away.

The service was very good as our waitress was very prompt and always timed her visits to the table at the right times.

We had the eggplant parmigiana and pizzas. All of the food was delicious. The eggplant parmigiana was light on the cheese and with lots of thin sliced eggplant in a very tasty tomato sauce.

The deserts were very good, as we had the chocolate cake, cannolis, and pistachio ice cream. Highly recommend if you are looking for good Italian food.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

In the area, so stopped by. This rustic building stands alone away from the crowded malls in the area. Plenty of parking.

Inside the interior was very comfortable on a mid-afternoon August Sunday. I was quickly seated, the hostess offered me a seat outside. I saw a nice large porch and said that would be great. She again asked if I'd like to sit outside, and she really meant outside. She took me through the porch to what felt like a secret garden. A nice patio surrounded by tall shrubs and large pots of flowers in bloom.

For food, I chose 3 "small plates" and was treated to samples of interesting Italian dishes at reasonable cost. Everything was well prepared. When I asked for olive oil to dip the bread in, that was quickly brought in an attractive small dish.

Everything was very clean, including restroom.

This was a treat.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Came here for a work dinner. The calamari was perfect! So tasty. As my main meal I got the Tagliolini Neri which was recommended by the waitress. It was delicious and I ate every single morsel of it, and I rarely finish meals out. I'm thinking also the portion is smaller than regular restaurant portions, but I was stuffed when finished. Our waitress was super sweet and attentive. It did get a little loud inside, but wasn't anything obnoxious. Prices are high but will be back!