“Decent, but not great.”

Panevino Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Panevino Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Route 10
Description: Panevino Ristorante is an Italian Livingston NJ restaurant open for lunch, dinner, takeout, private events and parties. Featuring an outdoor bar and patio for dining and catering private events, and a child-friendly atmosphere, Panevino is considered the best Italian restaurant Livingston NJ has to offer. The menu at this Italian restaurant highlights traditional favorites including Neapolitan pizza, fresh seafood, and homemade pasta as well as gluten-free pastas. Visit Panevino Ristorante to experience one of the best Italian restaurants NJ has to offer.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Panevino – Livingston, NJ

This place has been around forever and has remained consistently good, just not great. I just happened to be in the area and decided to stop for lunch. A co-worker raves about their ravioli all the time, so I thought I would see for myself. I had the special salad – arugula, frisee, goat, cheese pears, craisins and pecans. I’m not a huge salad fan, but this one was very good. I appreciated the fact that the salad comes in two sizes. I had the smaller and it was plenty. The ravioli of the day were spinach and ricotta in a tomato basil sauce. There were five large ravioloni, I would call them. The filling and the sauce were fine but the pasta itself was not exceptional, a bit rubbery. Certainly nothing to rave about, but I am a food snob. Service was quick and friendly. Wines by the glass were somewhat limited and way over-priced. I noticed in a promotional card that they are now part of a restaurant group. Not sure I would stop again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is OK. The service is good. The prices are unacceptably high. $12 for a small pour mediocre glass of wine (I am betting that the entire bottle cost less than $12). Risotto for $30 - really? Nearly $20 for a personal pizza? None of the food stood out and I felt totally ripped off when I left. Will not be back. No dessert. No apps. 2 glasses of wine, one pizza, one pasta and a risotto = $100+ with tip and tax.

1  Thank DanoNJ
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve eaten in this restaurant many times and the food is always great. The atmosphere is very nice too and the outside patio is absolutely the best in the warmer months. The only drawback I have is the noise level inside the dining room is very high. It gets extremely noisy in there at times and is sometimes annoying. All in all, one of the best places to eat in the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We loved going to this place when we were a smaller family - now it's too pricy. The Neal just adds up quickly as soon as you have some drinks. Overall still a great place, just not walker friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy outdoor seating during the warmer months with amazing flowers and evergreen trees sournding the patio, this your spot. During the colder months they have the usual restaurant and an enclosed terrace over looking the patio area.
Food is ITALIAN style but with wonderful unusual salads, great fish and friendly well trained service