“Just wonderful!!!!”

Anthony Marra's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony Marra's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Have heard so much about Marra's but had never been- until tonight.. What an wonderful night we had.

Service was so attentive. We were fortunate to meet owner Freddy who recommended great dishes for us. The cooking was like you were eating in someone's kitchen- it was true homestyle cooking.

The burrata with roasted peppers and prosciutto was a tremendous start. A simple plate of sautéed broccoli rabe and sausage was a taste sensation! Perfectly al dente rigatoni bolognese had a wonderful version of bolognese sauce, so hearty...and a side of ricotta....a seriously delicious pasta... For dinner we shared the recommended chicken Marvin---kind of like a chicken francese only much, much better. We finished dinner with a freshly filled cannoli which was simply delicious.

We came here expecting a good dinner, but had no idea how good the food actually was. We highly recommend Marra's and can't wait to come back and try more of the menu.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Went with my husband, sister, brother-in-law and mother. Comfort and ambience - seats too low, too noisy once it was full; food - my mother and I shared the salmon with piccata sauce and a salad. Salmon was good - only issue was very small portion of vegetables; salad was ok but overdressed. My brother-in-law had the Grouper with the same sauce and it was also good; my sister had the spaghetti with anchovy and did not like it at all; my husband had the manicotti special - manicotti was good, but the meatballs were not that good, Coffee was weak; skyscraper chocolate cake was very good and easily for 3 - if not 4 people to share; cannoli was not that good. Our waiter was good - friendly and helpful. Don't think we will go back. Not including tip or liquor, the bill was $35 per person.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place has amazing food. Although I love the classic dinners, it’s hard to pass up the pizza. The personal pizzas are to die for. The ghost pepper/sausage pie is second to none. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Small, cozy restaurant with good food. Mostly older people there but also good for younger people. Dessert was absolutely amazing. Would go again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is your typical italian type restaurant. I find all their food to be underseasoned. I had to add a lot of salt to everything I had. Service was good though...

1  Thank rog2867